Text or Call today for a FREE consultation
Los Angeles • Santa Clarita • Ventura • Pasadena • Orange County
F & J Entertainment
Disc Jockey • Master of Ceremonies
DJ or Band?
• For many, the cost of hiring a wedding band is prohibitive. At a cost of between $5000 and $10,000, you’ll want to know that you’ve found the most ideal group ever for your wedding.
• A good wedding DJ should be between $1500 and $4000 including dance floor lighting.
• Some wedding bands can really only play one sound, and have a hard time switching genres or styles.
• All music is available to today’s DJ. DJs have libraries with thousands of songs. That means they’ll have music that your friends will like, as well as songs from any previous generation. DJs can get songs for requests on the fly.
• Most couples prefer to hear their favorite songs by the original artists rather than another band’s interpretation.
• Your first dance song will be performed by the artist that made you fall in love, rather than an imitation.
• Some bands have only one volume...loud! If you’ve got a small reception venue, a wedding band could overpower it.
• Today’s sound equipment and dance floor lighting is high quality and can accommodate ANY size venue.
• Those musicians are going to need to take breaks. This can cause the party to grind to a halt. Some bands will bring a DJ with them; others will put on a CD to play while they are off stage. Make sure you know which one your band will do and that you are confident that your party won’t die while the band is on break.
• You shouldn’t have to have any break in the music at all. Songs should quickly segue from great dance numbers to the perfect “cutting the cake song” or background music as someone makes a toast.
Jeff kept the party going with such high energy all evening! Thank you so much for an incredible wedding reception." - Katie
The romantic songs were so special to us hearing them exactly the way we heard them when we fell in love." - Bob & Linda
Los Angeles DJ services F and J Entertainment and Jeff Atlas performs all over Southern California including Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Orange County, Riverside County, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Canoga Park, Carson, San Pedro, Santa Monica, Studio City, Universal City, Walnut, West Hollywood, Whittier, Palm Springs, Riverside, Oxnard, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Chino, Fontana, Ontario, San Bernardino, Anaheim, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Catalina, Claremont, Culver City, Redondo Beach, Diamond Bar, Downey, El Segundo, Glendale, Torrance, Hermosa Beach, Hollywood, Inglewood, Long Beach, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Monterey Park, Norwalk, Pasadena, Pomona, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Seal Beach, Westminster , Santa Clarita, Valencia, Canyon Country and more. wedding dj in los angeles, los angeles dj,los angeles wedding dj,dj in los angeles,wedding dj,los angeles djs,la dj, Los Angeles disc Jockey,
Great los Angeles Disk Jockey entertainer, Great los Angeles DJ for Weddings, Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Company Parties, House Parties and Special Events.
Santa Clarita | Ventura |Los Angeles | San Fernando Valley | Orange | Long Beach | Pasadena | San Diego
TEXT or CALL to schedule a free consultation